Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by flcc272

Original Post

Rif.: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

@homer78224 - looks like they were busy setting up the update and not had chance to patch that yet. It has been flagged as not solved so we'll just have to wait a bit longer

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 31 of 100 (1,227 Views)

★ Apprentice

No change after the update. Job is still not yellow highlighted and Impossible to finish.  

Message 32 of 100 (1,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Might be time for a new topic. Princess Opal STIILL stuck after TH-XXXIII update.

Message 33 of 100 (1,170 Views)

Hero
@BerwynEd No, for some (I had no problems) it is blocked by the previous event (since its appearance).

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 34 of 100 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

Can you do this quest: “Read Fortunes” for “The Cards Don’t Lie”

Once that is completed, you should be able to do the job “Read Tarot Cards” as part of “Moving In Hex-Filled Circles, Pt. 3” without issue. Do let me know If that fixes this for you.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 35 of 100 (2,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever resolve this? I’m still stuck after trying all suggestions as well. 

Message 36 of 100 (1,089 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @coachjk95,

Did you try the suggestion I shared just above your post?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 37 of 100 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna I don’t have a „The cards don’t lie“ Task nor a „Read fortune“ quest. How to start? Who starts it? I guess „tell fortune“ task for the fortune teller is something different. I still have no clue how to proceed. Not solved for me, sorry.
Message 38 of 100 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Lanna- and for others reading . . .

The quest The Cards Don't Lie was triggered when a player completed the prize track for the Tarot Table in the Tragic Magic mini event that finished a week or so back

I'd completed that and Moving in Hex-Filled Circles pt. 1 and had pt. 2 ready to collect when I stored the Tarot Table in one of my 2 towns.

That caused the problem with pt. 3 and none of the usual tips work.

The available task is not recognised as the required job.

I'll add, in case there's been a recent patch, I've not had chance to tap today and I'll edit this if it's fixed when I next tap but I did try all the usual tricks again when this latest update came out and I only had the one quest in my Taskbook.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 39 of 100 (1,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S I didn’t store the table, placed it right away, but faces the same problem. So it’s not (only) the storing of the table which causes the trouble.
Message 40 of 100 (1,041 Views)