Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by flcc272

Original Post

Rif.: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

Hero
@judipowers19 Yes, I think so too! We have already reported the problem .. let's wait & see!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 11 of 100 (1,626 Views)

Re: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

★★★★ Novice

I got the same issue and tried all the fixes listed. Nothing works. Please advise with instructions.

Message 12 of 100 (1,647 Views)

@BerwynEd - guess you had the Tarot Table stored when you triggered the dialog for Part 3. I did in one of my 2 towns as a test to try and figure this out and now I'm stuck too !!
Sorry to say it'll need the Developers to issue a patch to fix it.
I'm just glad it's a side-quest and won't end when the event does. It also looks like it won't stop you collecting all the prizes, phew !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 13 of 100 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks-Yes I too had the tarot table in storage before I realized I needed it. Wished I would have realized it sooner.

Message 14 of 100 (1,617 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc Same problem - but i don’t have the Fortune Teller character, and it doesn’t tell me i need her.
Message 15 of 100 (1,602 Views)

@lisabopbop - there's 2 different questlines.
An 8 hour task for Tell Fortunes comes with the Tarot Table.
The Princess Opal questline task to Read Tarot Cards that breaks if you trigger part 3 with the table in storage.
For the second none of the usual tricks work and it looks like it'll need a patch to fix it, sorry.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 16 of 100 (1,592 Views)

Hero
@lisabopbop she can probably perform the mission on her own too .. shame about the bug. We hope they resolve it soon!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 17 of 100 (1,582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same Problem. Fat Tony did his job and is checked. The job of Princess Opal is no longer yellow highlighted. All characters are available but no chance. The 8 hour job of the Fortune Teller did  not help. The table was at no time in storage. Probably the probem was, that I sent Tony first long before the princess.  But that really doesn't matter because there is something wrong in the programming code, that need to be fixed.

Message 18 of 100 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Novice

Additionally to your screen shots, you see here, while she is reading tarot cards the red sign on the left still on. 

Message 19 of 100 (1,530 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks,

Does the task complete icon appear overhead of the characters to show the task's finished?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 20 of 100 (1,478 Views)