Rif.: Quest blocked while character is free

by Bafanc

Original Post

Re: Happy 1st birthday to the Princess Opal bug

@toxophile - see this thread and cross your fingers ...
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Possible-fix-for-the-Princess-Opal-glitch-thanks-t...

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 91 of 100 (724 Views)

Re: Happy 1st birthday to the Princess Opal bug

★★ Apprentice

This is absolutely ridiculous 

Well over a year now, come EA sort it out.

Message 92 of 100 (644 Views)

Re: Happy 2024 the The Princess Opal bug

★★★ Guide
@phill94455 It drives me crazy to have that task hanging out and not be able to complete it!!! Thanks for bringing it up again! Hopefully everyone who reads this will click on “me too” and maybe it will get more attention.
Message 93 of 100 (612 Views)

Re: Happy 2024 the The Princess Opal bug

★★ Apprentice

Its infuriating! With no way of contacting EA either. 

Message 94 of 100 (570 Views)

Re: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade This STILL doesn't work. It's been about two years, right? How hard can it be to fix?
Message 95 of 100 (434 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here... It's driving me crazy not being able to finish the quest!!!  Help!!!

[edit: email address removed]

snoopy804103  EA username

Message 96 of 100 (430 Views)

Quest blocked while character is free

★★ Novice

Hi there,  

Moving In Hex-Filled Circles, Part 3 is blocked for Princess Opal.    

Originally, during the Tragic Magic event,  after getting the Tarot Table in the price track,  I had stored it because I didn't want it and was thinking it wasn't part of a character task.  After getting to Part 3 of Princess Opal's quest, it told me that the Tarot Table was required and so I brought back out of the inventory but it didn't work as the quest was blocked.   

Fat Tony already did his task but Princess Opal's task is blocked for that quest.     She is free and so is Fat Tony (even though his is already done).  

Is it because i didn't bother to keep the Tarot Table out before Opal's quest started or is it a bug?  

Message 97 of 100 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

EA seems to be taking forever to get this glitch fixed.   Makes me wonder if EA had totally forgotten about the glitch.  

Message 98 of 100 (333 Views)

Hero
@jaythecanadian unfortunately it is an old bug, not yet resolved, and there is nothing the user can do except wait for a solution!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 99 of 100 (319 Views)

★★★ Novice

What do we think will come first, the fix for this bug or the heat death of the universe?

Message 100 of 100 (156 Views)