Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by flcc272

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

★★★ Novice

I can send her to "read tarot cards" but it's not yellow and the task doesn't complete, the task appears with a red sign on it,

I tried storing her, didn't help.

I tried storing the table and it didn't help. 

Message 1 of 100 (7,673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

Community Manager
Hey all,

Doing the job "Read Fortunes” for “The Cards Don’t Lie” should then unlock “Read Tarot Cards” as part of “Moving In Hex-Filled Circles, Pt. 3” as designed.

The TSTO team is still looking at this one, but this is the method they recommend for the time being.
EACade

View in thread

Message 73 of 100 (7,122 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @flcc272 , The mission you need is from 4h (for me it's from 8h) .. you don't have that mission?
If it is on the mission list, have you tried having it perform it, even though it doesn't appear highlighted?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 100 (7,588 Views)

Hero

@flcc272  ha scritto:

I can send her to "read tarot cards" but it's not yellow and the task doesn't complete, the task appears with a red sign on it,

I tried storing her, didn't help.

I tried storing the table and it didn't help. 

I checked on my device and had the required mission performed: you must have the Fortune Teller character!

Do you have that character?

Screenshot_2022-09-27-16-42-50-304.jpeg

Screenshot_2022-09-27-16-42-15-394 - Copia.jpeg

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 100 (7,584 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue, as per the above reply you need to kickstart the mission with the fortune teller. I found her using the town hall and started the 8hr read tarot card task. Looks the goods so far Standard smile

Message 4 of 100 (7,462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got the same problem too, whether storing fortune teller,princess opal or business club it doesn't help at all, and I try to make both of them free,yet the task blank still remains block, no 8hr job appears.

Message 5 of 100 (7,427 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Madafaka696666 Try as the user above suggested; use the the town hall to find Fortune Teller and have her do the mission (which also involves the other character).

Maybe this way the mission will be recognized!

Fortune Teller 8h.jpeg

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 100 (7,384 Views)

It also looks like the player must not have stored the Tarot Table - worth checking your inventory.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 7 of 100 (7,365 Views)

Hero

@needies901 @Madafaka696666 @flcc272 

An important question: on which operating system or device did this problem occur?

Have you tried to access your city using another device?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 8 of 100 (7,296 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Madafaka696666 Exactly same here: tarot table is there, Fortune Teller and princess opal are free. Red sign on, ”read tarot cards” are selectable (on both characters task list but not yellow) completing via either of them doesn’t solve the mission. IOS16.02
Message 9 of 100 (7,240 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve done everything that’s been mentioned here & opal is still stuck. Talk is not completed using the fortune teller or putting the table away never sent me to the gentleman’s club. Deleting & reinstalling the game was a waste of time.  They need to do an update & fix it.  

Message 10 of 100 (7,175 Views)