Playing spore on two devices glitch

by gyfeh

Original Post

Playing spore on two devices glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded spore on an other device so my brother can play on it too, but when we both play, the game switches my character with one of spore.

I made a game save, and reached the space era, almost reached the Grox, and then my brother started to play it too on another device and my own made alien was replaced by one that spore made, even though I was in the space age. Is it normal that that happens or just a single glitch? Because I want to try it again and now I already met Steve and am super far in the game and don’t wanna lose it all

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)

Betreff: Playing spore on two devices glitch

[ Edited ]

@gyfeh  schrieb:

I have downloaded spore on an other device so my brother can play on it too, but when we both play, the game switches my character with one of spore.

I made a game save, and reached the space era, almost reached the Grox, and then my brother started to play it too on another device and my own made alien was replaced by one that spore made, even though I was in the space age. Is it normal that that happens or just a single glitch? Because I want to try it again and now I already met Steve and am super far in the game and don’t wanna lose it all

You can play the game on two different computers though.
But you can't play it at the same time. In addition, account sharing is also not allowed among family members.

It is only allowed to play this game, which is linked to owner account. Yay it can happen that Avatar changes.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

Betreff: Playing spore on two devices glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok so if I’m somewhere else that the ‘main’ computer, and I’m the only one playing spore on that moment, I can play it? Like my computer is at home, and I want to play at my grandma, would it be possible without the glitch to play?

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)