Betreff: PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

by abc937781825

Original Post

★★★ Novice

None of these solutions are working for me either, and it's a fresh install via the Origin app!

Message 21 of 27 (1,946 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Sharples65 I tried following this, but there is no SPORE folder here. Help?
Message 22 of 27 (1,703 Views)

★ Novice

My game was working yesterday and now it starts up for a few seconds and closes out. any help?

Message 23 of 27 (1,506 Views)

Re: PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

★ Apprentice
@royboss244 Running in compatibility mode might fix the problem. Hope this helps.
Message 24 of 27 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so let me just say i have done the steps in the FAQ you have linked and the game will flicker and reduce my screen resolution, BUT it will minimize and wont allow me to get into the game AT ALL. This is a serious issue for someone who just purchased a game they can't even play due to the setup files of the game by default DO NOT EVEN WORK IN COMPATIBILITY MODE. Using windows 10 Pro 64 bit a RTX 2080 Ti gpu as well. something is seriously wrong with the launch files of this game and need to be looked into.

BTW Freggi this is not me being mad at you but irritated at this problem.

I have reported this game to microsoft as incompatible.

Will try to do a test of disabling some cpu cores to see if it will help it to launch. Will report back soon.

Message 25 of 27 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so hecking much! your soultion has been the ONLY one that has worked for me.

Message 26 of 27 (853 Views)

Re: PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

★★★★ Novice

Seems to work fine for me on Windows 10 but I did had issues in older Windows 10 releases. Can you try updating?

Message 27 of 27 (759 Views)