PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

by royboss244

Original Post

PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

★★★ Newbie

I have tried changing compatibility settings in order for the spore game to work however it does not even begin to launch on my windows 10 PC. PLease help me. 

Message 1 of 27 (47,519 Views)

Betreff: PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

Hi @royboss244

Please read the upper FAQ, there are some tips listed

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-2015-2016/m-p/4802582#U4802582

- Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 27 (47,455 Views)

Re: Betreff: PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @royboss244 

Hope you got this issue resolved by now, if not, we are always here to help. If everything works now, it would be nice to let us know you are enjoying the game now and mark the accepted solution.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 27 (47,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Archie

I havent managed to get the game to work. Please would you try help me solve this problem?

Message 4 of 27 (47,437 Views)

[ Edited ]

Do you have a steam version or Origin!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

———-
Message 5 of 27 (47,424 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @royboss244 

Give us more information on your issue, how are you running the game? I would suggest to use Origin client.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 27 (47,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine will let me launch it and it'll work sometimes for thirty mins and sometimes it will load in and only work for a few mins before freezing then a message pops up saying "Spore has stopped working" and my only option is to click on close program, it's getting super annoying and really pissing me off, anyone know how to fix such a stupid problem..?

Message 7 of 27 (46,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Recently installed an old game disc I found in storage, installation to C/ drive went fine but no game in the menu and no desktop shortcut...went to c/drive game file in EA folder started the game in compatibility mode from there without any indication that it started anything, nothing found in task manager.

Message 8 of 27 (44,942 Views)

Hi @JaxBoneSaw

Jump into this topic and find out how you can easily fix it.
The guide is for all win version

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/0/4717.page#42251

/Liz

———-
Message 9 of 27 (44,926 Views)

Betreff: PLease explain how to get spore to work for windows 10

★★★ Newbie

How do i start spore i just got the game yesterday its already installed please help.

Message 10 of 27 (43,677 Views)