On my Spore GA it keeps saying there was a error connecting to the spore servers

by KakarotJr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

On my Spore GA it keeps saying there was a error connecting to the spore servers

★★★ Novice

On my Spore GA it keeps saying there was a error connecting to the spore servers what can I do?

Screenshot (154).png

PS when I installed spore I used my codes.

Message 1 of 7 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: On my Spore GA it keeps saying there was a error connecting to the spor

@KakarotJr  schrieb:

I dont use either I installed the game from discs and used the serial numbers on the install page.

But I did try to put the serial number into origin to download it form origin and that didn't work.

In older games like Spore is not possible to redeem the code over Origin.

You need to contact a game advisor. He can redeem him manually for you

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (709 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: On my Spore GA it keeps saying there was a error connecting to the spor

Do you play the game on Origin or Steam? @KakarotJr 

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 2 of 7 (730 Views)

★★★ Novice

I dont use either I installed the game from discs and used the serial numbers on the install page.

But I did try to put the serial number into origin to download it form origin and that didn't work.

Message 3 of 7 (718 Views)

@KakarotJr  schrieb:

In older games like Spore is not possible to redeem the code over Origin.

You need to contact a game advisor. He can redeem him manually for you

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 4 of 7 (710 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok thank you very much.
Message 5 of 7 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the advice a game adviser manually redeemed them for me so now I have been playing online with the origin version.
Message 6 of 7 (672 Views)

Great to hear @KakarotJr , thanks for your feedback Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (664 Views)