[Old Reports] Can't add friends by username

by slozni2590

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Reports] Can't add friends by username

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys! For some reason I can't add friends by username but I can add via email. Does anyone has the same problem

Thanks for answering!

Message 1 of 6 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't add friends by username

Hero

@gvcxqwsa6 this was a help thread from  2 years ago. It also specifically says to put friend requests in the proper place which is not this thread. Go here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Finding-Friends/bd-p/the-simpsons-tapped-out-friends-en

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (129 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

But if you can add me slozni2590

Message 2 of 6 (382 Views)

Hero

it says email but really means game id. Please only put your add me request in the proper place thanks

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 3 of 6 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

GVCXPWsa6

Message 4 of 6 (152 Views)

Hero

@gvcxqwsa6 this was a help thread from  2 years ago. It also specifically says to put friend requests in the proper place which is not this thread. Go here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Finding-Friends/bd-p/the-simpsons-tapped-out-friends-en

Message 5 of 6 (130 Views)

Re: [Old Reports] Can't add friends by username

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread or add your information to an existing thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)