[Old Report] Returning Player, Land Error Issue

by wezzell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] Returning Player, Land Error Issue

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Back in 2013 and 2014, I played Tapped Out often but eventually stopped. Recently, I wanted to play again and downloaded the game. I am able to login, see my EA ID and my level, but I cannot play the game due to a Land Error. I have emailed support twice and I have chatted with support twice. Support said they could give me was a new Springfield, but said I could keep my account level and any doughnuts I purchased would be in my account after waiting two hours. I have all of the receipts for said doughnuts, and provided them to support. It has been two days and I am still getting the Land Error. I am posting here because EA support advised me to post here. Is there anything that can get my town back, or at least my account back? 

Message 1 of 3 (572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Returning Player, Land Error Issue

Hero

@wezzell only EA can fix this. You will have to be persistent to get them to fix it. Phone or live chat is better than email or try them on former twitter

Good Luck

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (549 Views)

All Replies

Re: Returning Player, Land Error Issue

Hero

@wezzell only EA can fix this. You will have to be persistent to get them to fix it. Phone or live chat is better than email or try them on former twitter

Good Luck

Re: [Old Report] Returning Player, Land Error Issue

Community Manager

Hey, Tappers

This thread is a bit on the older side and there have been quite a few updates to the game now.

We are locking this down as there are a few more recent threads on this error. If you run into this issue, please tack onto one of the newer threads!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)