Rif.: No clowns

by dream11th

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No clowns

★★ Novice

Quest requires you to tap on five clowns roaming through your city, but the clowns are no longer responding on my account so I cannot complete this task  any ideas of how to fix this or get around it?

Message 1 of 8 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I have tried hiding things, and I still don’t see any clowns at all. They were showing up before they just stopped. I will try to reinstall the game. Thx

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (450 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@dream11th  ha scritto:

Quest requires you to tap on five clowns roaming through your city, but the clowns are no longer responding on my account so I cannot complete this task  any ideas of how to fix this or get around it?

Have you tried looking for them by putting the game in construction mode and hiding buildings, decorations, and everything you don't need (only leaving the characters visible)?

modalita_costruzione.png

Screenshot_20240207_175004_Tapped Out.jpg

If you are playing using an EA Account, and only then, you may want to try reinstalling the game (erase data and apps, turn your device off, wait, and turn it back on, reinstall the app, wait for data download, and then log in again). .

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 8 (467 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried hiding things, and I still don’t see any clowns at all. They were showing up before they just stopped. I will try to reinstall the game. Thx

Message 3 of 8 (451 Views)

★★ Novice

@Bafanc 

If you are playing using an EA Account, and only then, you may want to try reinstalling the game (erase data and apps, turn your device off, wait, and turn it back on, reinstall the app, wait for data download, and then log in again). .

Deleting and reinstalling the game worked.  Thank you!

Message 4 of 8 (426 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc It's telling me I have to find -125 clowns to complete the last challenge. Is there a fix for that?
Message 5 of 8 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

I Uninstalled the game restarted my phone, and reinstalled it. Still no clowns and it says I have to find 125.

Message 6 of 8 (301 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out Crash March 2024

★★★ Newbie

The game for Clowning School has crashed and froze not awarding me the last two items in the game.

Message 7 of 8 (311 Views)

Hero
@dmrobbins224 for this new problem, follow this thread:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/No-more-clowns-to-finish-last-event/m-p/13562266/hig...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 8 of 8 (278 Views)