Network Play Disabled

by SimsFactor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Network Play Disabled

★★ Novice

Alright so I open the game and get "Network Play Disabled" pop up. Can't log in due to a connectivity error when I try (blah blah your internet must be offline or visit spore.com for more help which isn't helpful in the slightest). I have been on hold for an hour now, pretty sure my credit on my mobile will run out well before EA bothers to answer and talk to me here and I live in Australia which apparently doesn't have live chat options so...

Anyway, I have registered the serials with my account, tried installing and launching the game through Origin as well as Steam. Have run UOTrace and nothing is off there... Thoughts?

Message 1 of 4 (1,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Network Play Disabled

★★ Novice

Update: Got through to customer support, it needed a username which they had to put on. So I guess the only real solution is to call them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,340 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Update: Got through to customer support, it needed a username which they had to put on. So I guess the only real solution is to call them.

Message 2 of 4 (1,341 Views)

Hi @SimsFactor

Ok thanks for the feedback. Let us know if it works!

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 3 of 4 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same error about the Network must be offline. I know my network is good. What can I try to fix this?

Message 4 of 4 (615 Views)