My game have a lot of bugs... can someone help?

by Mathiieeuu29

Original Post

My game have a lot of bugs... can someone help?

★★★ Novice

-I can't share my creations. All of them are marked with the green logo, which means it is shared, but it's not, except for one of them. Maybe the problem is that I added the pirated Bot Parts in my game folder? (most of my creations don't use those parts tho) I mean, I want the full game, and I never been in USA, so I couldn't get it legally. Is there any way to get officially the Bot Parts? I tried to contact them but it's always closed.. Also I'm playing through GOG, maybe it's a problem? Well.. I'm not a good artist but I would like to be able to share my content, that's a big part of the game...

-My game stopped auto-downloading stuff. At one point my computer bugged, my game was downloading various sporecasts (one of mine at this moment). Blue screen, laptop reboot. Since then, nothing is downloading anymore. I mean, I can download manually, I can download sporecasts, but the game stopped downloading stuff by itself.. I erased the cache like someone said in another post, it changed nothing..

-My sporecasts aren't full.. I mean, for exemple one of my sporecasts have 2017 creations, the MAXIS Featured Creations, but in game it has only ~1800 creations in it… why? That's the case for almost all sporecasts I subscribed to..

Well that's all I think of right now.. Great game but wow there is so much bugs it's crazy. Can someone help please?

Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)

Re: My game have a lot of bugs... can someone help?

★★★ Novice

you cannot share creations or use the online features in general if you've pirated the game iirc.

Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: My game have a lot of bugs... can someone help?

★★★ Novice

I bought the game, only pirated the bot parts, which is available nowhere. I use the online feature and one of my creation have been shared. I added the pirated bot parts (not so "pirate", you can find them here in answer HQ) before entering the game for the first time. For the autodownload that has been disabled I think my laptop disabled something but I don't know what and would need help of someone with knowledges in it.

Message 3 of 3 (344 Views)