Betreff: Mouse selection issues?

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse selection issues?

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased and downloaded Origin and the older game Spore for my iMac.  Everything seems to load and run fine except....I am able to move the cursor with the mouse in the game but cannot select any options with the mouse making the game unplayable.  I have tried both a wired and bluetooth mouse. 

Message 1 of 5 (735 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @PS3Starship

Switch into the window mode after launch the game with the command⌘ and return (Press both keys at the same time)

Afterwards navigate to the game settings / graphic setting and choose the different graphics settings and resolution

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (692 Views)

All Replies

Hi @PS3Starship

Switch into the window mode after launch the game with the command⌘ and return (Press both keys at the same time)

Afterwards navigate to the game settings / graphic setting and choose the different graphics settings and resolution

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 2 of 5 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!  That worked.

Message 3 of 5 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem where I can't click a planet or a lot of things and I'm playing on windows :/
Message 4 of 5 (446 Views)

Hi @abc4915a8344929

please jump into this topic.

You'll find there some instructions , how to delete the graphic cache.

How can you solve the clicking issue

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

Message 5 of 5 (433 Views)