Original Post

Re: Svar: Mouse Cursor not aligned on Spore for Mac

★★★ Newbie

Yeah Mine too Anyone Have a Solution

Message 11 of 17 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Freggi-Liz can you help?

Got the same problem with the cursor. If I switch to windowmode I can't get to the settings cause the mouse is under the window but on the Homescreen. So Mac thinks I want to disselect Spore and I can't get into the settings. Any ideas?

Message 12 of 17 (1,107 Views)

@Vieleff If this does not work, switch back to full-screen mode and try using the arrow keys to go to the settings

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 13 of 17 (1,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I know this is an old post but we had this issue and just solved it. If anyone else has this issue, I hope this helps!

We have a Mac running Parallels (Windows 10) and when playing Spore, we couldn't get the mouse to click on the Settings to change the resolution.

Visit this link and follow the instructions, but choose Don't optimize for games. We did this and the mouse is now clicking on Spore with no issues.

If this link is not available, I will put the instructions here:

1. Click on Actions in the top menu bar > Configure...
  2. Go to Hardware > Mouse & Keyboard
  3. Set Mouse option to  "Don't optimize for games"
  4. If this doesn't work try "Auto-detect for games" 
Message 14 of 17 (743 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor not aligned on Spore for Mac

★★★ Newbie

it made me put the cursor about 4.5 in below to iteract, this isnt to big of a deal BUT i cant call a mate to edit and now im dieing like its my job and i cant use half of settings

Message 15 of 17 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ivynotdreaming oh didnt relize it put my comment down here but that doesnt work for my mac
Message 16 of 17 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ivynotdreaming oh and the "PuT It iNtO YoUr sCreEn SiZe", i cant reach that button put the size isnt there for my mac
Message 17 of 17 (278 Views)