Re: Missing level ups

by MGlennan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing level ups

★★★ Newbie

Spent 60mil on rat trap delivery trucks with a 5x boost active and then accidentally backed out of the game. When I came back I had one level up screen and that was all.

Would appreciate help if anyone knew how to resolve this issue

Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

@MGlennan - at lvl 939 if you have over 2 million XP between what's showing on the counter and what's earned but not yet counted and the game reloads either form a Bart Screen moment, Friends Towns visit or Quit and Restart then it'll show zero on the counter and award one Bonut round.

The only thing you can do as a player is hang around until everything is collected and hope you don't get struck by Bart, or to make sure you only earn one level up at a time and then place more trucks.

There isn't anything EA Help can / will do for that either, it really is a case of beware and keep your fingers crossed if you're earning a lot of XP.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)

All Replies

@MGlennan - at lvl 939 if you have over 2 million XP between what's showing on the counter and what's earned but not yet counted and the game reloads either form a Bart Screen moment, Friends Towns visit or Quit and Restart then it'll show zero on the counter and award one Bonut round.

The only thing you can do as a player is hang around until everything is collected and hope you don't get struck by Bart, or to make sure you only earn one level up at a time and then place more trucks.

There isn't anything EA Help can / will do for that either, it really is a case of beware and keep your fingers crossed if you're earning a lot of XP.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 2 of 5 (148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help, next time I'll do fewer at a time.

Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)

★ Pro
@MGlennan I have had the bart screen cost me hundreds of donuts. I eventually figured out for my game, 20 RTT is the max at one time. Anything over that in a single group will probably bring old Bart out. Similar issue with sending multiple people on one task in same building. Over 50 on the task and it may get stuck, then I have to store/replace the building to free them.
Message 4 of 5 (136 Views)

@MGlennan - one other thing of note - collect everything then farm.

If you have a whole heap of tasks or buildings come good and the game gets busy putting up all the Ready-to-collect icons then that can cause Bart to make an unwanted appearance.

Learned that the hard way !!

Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)