Missing clowns

by blackpoolbabe13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing clowns

★★★ Newbie

Hi I finished the clown avent it said I could buy the two clowns from the store when I went to purchase them they were not there there are no clowns on my world either everything has disappeared has anyone else had this I was very disappointed as I was going to buy the clowns 

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing clowns

extra clowns were available for purchase until March 13th 3pm UTC, 2024

after that the clowns went away from the store but you were allowed to finish the prize track you were currently on

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)

All Replies

extra clowns were available for purchase until March 13th 3pm UTC, 2024

after that the clowns went away from the store but you were allowed to finish the prize track you were currently on

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok Thank you for answering my question 

Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)