Missing buildings

by rocarocaroca

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing buildings

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA Team,

today morning (07/06/2024) I updated the game and after the login I realized that, many of my buildings are missing from the map. I attached one picture but there are more missing buildings.

Could you check what happened?

Thank you in advance and waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Roland

Message 1 of 7 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing buildings

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rocarocaroca if you play with an EA account (and only in this case - don't do this if you play in anonymous mode) try to perform a clean installation of the game (uninstall, restart the device and reinstall). It could be a case of graphic glitch or graphic composition error... what device does this happen to you on?
If the problem persists, then, as they have already advised you, contact support:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (268 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@rocarocaroca Hi. This forum is a players helping players forum. I suggest you contact support from in game and pick missing content. Goid luck.
Message 2 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Willy9292 I’m sorry, it’s my bad. 

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Have a nice game!

Message 3 of 7 (295 Views)

★ Pro
@rocarocaroca Not a problem. Glad to help even if its just steering you in right direction.
Message 4 of 7 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rocarocaroca if you play with an EA account (and only in this case - don't do this if you play in anonymous mode) try to perform a clean installation of the game (uninstall, restart the device and reinstall). It could be a case of graphic glitch or graphic composition error... what device does this happen to you on?
If the problem persists, then, as they have already advised you, contact support:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 7 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Bafanc thanks for the advice. It was very useful. I followed the steps you mentioned and everything seems to be fine now. Thanks again! Btw I am playing the game on iPhone.

Message 6 of 7 (203 Views)

Hero
@rocarocaroca Thanks and have fun with the Simpsons!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 7 (190 Views)