Missing building and character

by samantha13301800

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing building and character

★★★ Newbie

I purchased rancho relaxo on simpsons tapped out had the character for an hour and when I came back the character, building, and my donuts are gone. I’ve been chatting with EA help for 3 weeks now and they have been useless. Anyone else experience this?

Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Missing building and character

Hero
@samantha13301800 if your case is already in the hands of EA support, all you have to do is continue with them! This is a forum designed for help and advice between users and for reporting bugs, but situations like this cannot be handled on the user side, therefore, the only thing I can give you is advice for the future:
- before closing the game app, always and at least go to the nearby area (the best thing would be to return to the city before closing the app), this is to allow the game to synchronize your progress online and avoid losses

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Missing building and character

Hero
@samantha13301800 if your case is already in the hands of EA support, all you have to do is continue with them! This is a forum designed for help and advice between users and for reporting bugs, but situations like this cannot be handled on the user side, therefore, the only thing I can give you is advice for the future:
- before closing the game app, always and at least go to the nearby area (the best thing would be to return to the city before closing the app), this is to allow the game to synchronize your progress online and avoid losses

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: Missing building and character

Community Manager

@samantha13301800 Anytime you create a case for missing content like this, below are the main things that advisors look for.

• Name of content
  • When you last saw it
  • When you purchased or won it
  • Date it was on the account or in-game
  • Mayhem ID (in the notes)
  • Donuts or currency spent on the content

When the account is looked into, one of the biggest pieces we need is the date. We will see it was or wasn't there within a week's timeframe. If support doesn't see it, they may not know the name, or have an accurate date.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

Re: Missing building and character

★★★ Newbie

I have given them all of this information and they still were not able to help 

Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)