Rif.: Missing Metal Depot

by Bafanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Metal Depot

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey, I'm missing Metal Depot
It says that the building is already in my Town but it isnt, neither in my inventory

I tried to solve this with some advisors... One of them said that he added Metal Depot in my invetory but still hours later a do not have it

Other advisor said he can't solve it

So what do I do?

Message 1 of 4 (200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Majk_je_pejsek  ha scritto:

It says that the building is already in my Town but it isnt, neither in my inventory

I tried to solve this with some advisors... One of them said that he added Metal Depot in my invetory but still hours later a do not have it

So what do I do?

This bug, which every now and then returns to hit random players (or at least the dynamics are not clear), can be solved in two ways:

1) With the help of EA assistance. Open a ticket through the help channels and they will take care of you.

2) Independently! Continue producing rails with the means at your disposal and when you unlock the reward consisting of the Skin for the Rail Yard building and the SEBASTIAN COBB character, then the game will remember having been mean to you and will give you the much desired metal depot

1000013274.jpg

monorail prize.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (154 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Metal Depot

Hero

@Majk_je_pejsek where are you looking in your inventory? You should look in the main inventory not any category.

Read this post for suggestions  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Metal-Depot-Missing/m-p/13651244/highlight/true#M150...

Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: Missing Metal Depot

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont have it at all, not in main inventory neither in other category

Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)

Hero

@Majk_je_pejsek  ha scritto:

So what do I do?

This bug, which every now and then returns to hit random players (or at least the dynamics are not clear), can be solved in two ways:

1) With the help of EA assistance. Open a ticket through the help channels and they will take care of you.

2) Independently! Continue producing rails with the means at your disposal and when you unlock the reward consisting of the Skin for the Rail Yard building and the SEBASTIAN COBB character, then the game will remember having been mean to you and will give you the much desired metal depot

1000013274.jpg

monorail prize.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)