Rif.: Missing Homer Stonecutter Outfit

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Missing Homer Stonecutter Outfit

★ Novice

Hi!

The Sonecutter outfit for Homer is missing. The Stonecutter building erected and the Stonecutter #1 is working.

This problem showed up after I unlocked the the Stonecutter outfit for Jasper. This got me the task of paddling Homer which is impossible since the Homer Stonecutter outfit is missing.

I appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)

Hero
@peterm1234 Have you checked Homer's costumes (by clicking on the character)?
Have you checked your inventory?
Try this: put the stonecutters' lodge in your inventory, then go to the neighbors area and close the app, now remove the app from the recent list and reopen it; After entering the city, put the lodge back in place and keep your fingers crossed!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply!

I tried the procedure, but it didn't help. The Stonecutter outfit for Homer is neither in character's costume list nor in the inventory.

Message 3 of 5 (203 Views)

@peterm1234 - unfortunately you'll be stuck until the outfit comes back as returning content or in a mystery box. Sorry
( or if they patch it to use regular Homer ... )

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (197 Views)

Hero

@peterm1234 Have you started Number 1s questline? If you have and you have checked your main inventory not the categories and it is not there, contact EA. This outfit comes with number ones questline and EA should give it to you if it did not.

Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)