Missing Chaacter with Donut purchase

by realvidfan

Original Post

Missing Chaacter with Donut purchase

★★★★ Novice

TSTO needs an update on Kindle devices, the purchase Park Rangger Johnson with 132 donuts for $9.99, is not showing in the donut link or when tapping the event link.

The problem has happened before on Kindles always with character and donut purchase, even the purchase of 132 donuts is missing in store.

Message 1 of 8 (245 Views)

Re: Missing Chaacter with Donut purchase

★★★ Newbie
@realvidfan and now the promotion for Donut Day is not showing up - no donut purchase is showing up!
Message 2 of 8 (200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too, just hoping EA issues a patch update as the Donut Day promo is available from June 6 to June 10.

Message 3 of 8 (196 Views)

Hero

You should contact EA directly to report this. Use the link on the loading screen and choose technical support

Message 4 of 8 (188 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@11EEvey Ea help to report a bug leads back to Answers HQ. Which is the original post missing Character and now the ability to purchase donuts is missing in game, after the patch on June 6. If there is another way to report a bug add the link in your post.
Message 5 of 8 (178 Views)

Community Manager

@realvidfan Live support basically has a process for reporting bugs. We do a large amount of them on AHQ, but they can take them as well. Players should only be directed here for a small amount of reasons. With missing content, a Community Manager cannot assist. We are not live support.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 8 (132 Views)

@EA_Shepard - this reads as the same as the issue reported on the General Discussion

US players using Kindles can't make in-app purchases, so they can't go spend their money on the game ( it's the US app store price shown in the post, $9.99 )

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 7 of 8 (129 Views)

Community Manager

@1-Graham-S You're correct on that one! It does. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (124 Views)