Missing Bundled Items from the Yearbook

by Acerulz1996

Original Post

Missing Bundled Items from the Yearbook

★ Novice

Hey everyone! 

I just finished speaking with EA support and they suggested I mention my issue here too!

So a little backstory - I’m a 2012 player that participated in early events but after checking through a confirmed list of every available item in the Yearbook, I noticed that a few bundles are hidden from my view as I own a part of the bundled content.

I’ve included an image including all the content that is inaccessible to me and includes:

1. ‘The Raven’ character (from the Bad Dream House + The Raven bundle)

2. ‘The Evil Shopkeeper’ character (from the Evil Shopkeeper bundle)

3. The ‘Pink Funzo’ character (from the Funzo bundle) 

4. ‘Mayan Marge’ and ‘Mayan Homer’ character skins (from the Mayan Bundle)

5. Excluding the ‘Snake Rock’ object, the remaining 8 objects from the ‘Whacking Day’ bundle are inaccessible, as well as the character ‘Lumpy’

Has anyone else experienced this issue? 

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Rif.: Missing Bundled Items from the Yearbook

Hero
@Acerulz1996 unfortunately it has always been like this; bundles are broken if you own one of the items in it! It's a problem that doesn't just concern that mystery box, but every other bundle in the game. Sometimes the individual components of the various bundles are brought back into play via the shop or other mystery boxes

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)

★ Novice
@Bafanc Oh no! Thank you for making me aware that this isn't an issue that just affected me. I just found my love for this game again after several years of being lost in my gaming app folder so as I haven't seen any posts regarding his issue I assumed that this issue was resolved years ago and exclusive to 1st-2nd year players.

I raised a ticket (Case #174740687 & Case #174740389 - same case but in 'my cases' it shows up as two) as someone on Reddit just commented that several years ago a similar thing happened to them and the support/developers actually deleted (or added depending on how much was missing) the content so they were able to gain the ability to purchase them so I'm hopeful the same thing can happen to me!
Message 3 of 4 (231 Views)

Hero
@Acerulz1996 Yes, of course! When this occurs during an event, often, after user reports, they intervene with a corrective patch. You were right to report your problem and perhaps, later on, the missing items will be available individually again!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)