Metal depot missing

by XX_Gl3xy_XX

Original Post

Re: Metal depot disspaeared

Community Manager

@11EEvey I completely understand that one. When I was in support, I could do this in minutes because I was there when the tool was created. Every contact like this we send to management for review. I wish I could fix this myself, but CMs arent support so we have no choice but to refer them. These are areas that we are trying to change so support can get these done more effectively.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 61 of 62 (173 Views)

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

★★★ Newbie
@wolff86 I am having the same problem too, I have tried to contacting the ea team but I kept going round in circles trying to send a message or an email concerning this matter. I just want to be able to continue with this game and I cannot until I have the metal depot. It’s going to a matter of time before I get too annoyed and delete the game altogether
Message 62 of 62 (118 Views)