Metal depot missing

by XX_Gl3xy_XX

Original Post

Rif.: [The Simpsons: Tapped Out] Metal Storage was not appeared

Hero

@alrigazzi  ...

@Bafanc‘s reply is incomplete, if not misleading...

Sorry, I'll try to be more precise! I want to point out that I verified what I write in person, because I was also a victim of the bug, so I'm not writing from hearsay, but from personal experience!

I don’t see how one can continue with the monorail questline without the metal depot, as one quest is “recycle junk at the metal depot”.

I wasn't referring to that questline, but to the line of rewards obtainable via the monorail! Follow me... click on the button at the top right of the screen...

1000013272.jpg

...now, by clicking on the blue notepad you will find the "Dilapidated Project Board". 

1000013273.jpg

Here you can transform the resources produced by the factories at your disposal, or, if you don't have factories, just the junk, into "Blueprints" and therefore into rewards..

1000013274.jpg

When you unlock the Skin for the Rail Yard and the SEBASTIAN COBB character, then the bug will be unlocked and you will also receive the metal depot.

Moreover, where can one get in touch with EA support? Every single link sends me to Answers HQ, or to FAQ pages, none of them solving the issue. 

The chat is not always available, but during working hours and days; If you don't find it available, try another time (it may not be available for some types of reports).

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 51 of 62 (192 Views)

Metal depot disspaeared

★★★ Newbie

I have been doing the monorail task and my metal depot building has disappeared. It’s not in storage or shop and when I click go to it does nothing. I can’t seem to find an ea Simpson tapped out email either. Can someone help

Message 52 of 62 (300 Views)

Re: Metal depot disspaeared

Community Manager

@Fitzy1990923 This one is a pretty easy fix. I've seen this go missing a bunch of times. Create a case in game and just put in the notes that the building is missing. They will check your inventory and see if it is there or just add a new one. Make sure you stay out of the game for a bit though. If you are logged in and they add it, it won't add.

Best thing to do is contact chat. Makes that one real quick.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 53 of 62 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Shepard Thank you! How do you make a case. ( sorry I’m new haha)
Message 54 of 62 (292 Views)

Community Manager

@Fitzy1990923 No worries!

Check out this article! It has all the steps you need for in game case and one through Help.ea.com.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 55 of 62 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Shepard Thank you so much I appreciate it. Life saver
Message 56 of 62 (279 Views)

Community Manager

@Fitzy1990923 You are most welcome!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 57 of 62 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Shepard 😭 it won’t let me contact them or create a case. Am I being stupid
Message 58 of 62 (269 Views)

Community Manager

@Fitzy1990923 When you are creating a case what is happening? 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 59 of 62 (232 Views)

Hero

@EA_Shepard It is actually really difficult to get them to help you. Many players have to open multiple tickets because they are brushed off and they close the ticket. It is very frustrating. Even when you link to a post such as this one where you are telling them to get help and what they can do to help the player what to get and and it is easy. Been like for a long time. Not trying to be critical but it is how it is.

Message 60 of 62 (222 Views)