Metal depot missing

by XX_Gl3xy_XX

Original Post

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

[ Edited ]
Hero

@us6r9bnowqdp there are 2 different glitches.

One is player initiated by filling the dump too early. EA can help by emptying the dump.

The other issue is game initiated as the game does not award the metal depot at the proper time or thinks it did but it actually did not. EA can help by giving the player the metal depot or the player can continue acquiring blueprints and it will eventually unlock. The yellow submersible Little Lisa's Recycling Plant in the yearbook can help with blueprints.

Contact ea using the in game link on the loading screen or at the top of the store. Get your mayhem ID beforehand. Contact during US business hours Monday- Friday. try to get phone or live chat or try them on twitter

@11EEvey - yellow sub??
Little Lisa's Recycling awards blueprints and that's in the Yearbook

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 42 of 62 (811 Views)

Hero

@1-Graham-S  Oops! thanks Fixed my comment lol

Message 43 of 62 (794 Views)

Hero
@us6r9bnowqdp I have good news for everyone who has this problem.
I have personally touched this bug and now I have finally found something that works.
Even if the system forgets to provide the METAL DEPOT, we can and should go ahead using the other two depots. When we complete the prize line and take the final prize with the RAIL YARD building skin and the SEBASTIAN COBB character, we will miraculously find the METAL DEPOT in the inventory as well!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 44 of 62 (742 Views)

Re: Metal depot missing

★★★ Newbie

What happened to me was; I was going to place it as i unlocked it but then dialogue came up and i don't know what happened to the metal deposit but its not in my inventory and town, but the railyard says its in my town.

Message 45 of 62 (684 Views)

Re: Metal depot missing

★★★ Newbie

Ja mám to isté 

Message 46 of 62 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey team I’m also unfortunately having this issue and hoping I can get a metal depot added Standard smile 

Message 47 of 62 (245 Views)

[The Simpsons: Tapped Out] Metal Storage was not appeared

★★★ Newbie

ID : iswow79

email : [edit: email address removed]

It is difficult to proceed with the game because the metal storage does not appear. I think that it is game bug. Metal storage was skipped.

please give me the my Metal Storage.

Message 48 of 62 (343 Views)

Rif.: [The Simpsons: Tapped Out] Metal Storage was not appeared

[ Edited ]
Hero

@iswow79 this forum is designed to provide advice and help between users and to report bugs; if you think you're missing something that you should have had, you need to contact EA support, perhaps directly from the game; here you will find the instructions:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

Unfortunately, the metal depot bug really exists and there are two ways to solve it; the choice is yours!

The first path goes through EA assistance; contact them, explain your problem and ask if they can give you the missing depot.

The second road is longer and more tiring, but you can walk it alone; continue the monorail questline with what you have, producing tracks, and when you unlock the bundle consisting of the Skin for the Rail Yard + the Sebastian COBB character, then, magically, the game will also give you the missing depot!

1000011695.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 49 of 62 (318 Views)

Rif.: [The Simpsons: Tapped Out] Metal Storage was not appeared

★★★ Newbie

+1 on not having the Metal Depot. This bug has been there for two years now, I’m surprised it cannot be fixed. 

@Bafanc‘s reply is incomplete, if not misleading: I don’t see how one can continue with the monorail questline without the metal depot, as one quest is “recycle junk at the metal depot”.

Moreover, where can one get in touch with EA support? Every single link sends me to Answers HQ, or to FAQ pages, none of them solving the issue. 

Message 50 of 62 (169 Views)