Metal depot missing

by XX_Gl3xy_XX

Original Post

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

Hero
@summerfied stay tuned .. I reported this post and let's see if we can make us feel to definitively solve this problem! While waiting for the answer, try to continue, in some way, the story of the monorail! Check if there are side missions to complete!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 11 of 62 (5,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi Folks, 

*Edit: we are no longer gathering examples. Thank you. 

Spoiler

Thanks for reaching out about this. It's not yet clear what the issue is and what might be causing it. We need some more information to look into this further. Could you send me a message with the following subject line: TSTO - Can't complete monorail quest - <your AHQ username> please and include the details outlined below in your message. 

>> PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR MAYHEM ID IN THIS THREAD <<

Answers HQ is a public platform visible to everyone with internet. It's important to protect your information and practice safe posting online by not sharing your Player ID in threads or posts. 

Details needed:

(Copy and paste in this blank template into the message text box and fill out the information) 

• Land ID / Mayhem ID (please type this out): 
  • Device make, model, and firmware:
  • Time and Date of the Issue:
  • Level on account: 
  • What stage of the quest this occurs on:
  • Brief description of issue: 
  • Permission Y/N?: This refers to granting, the team looking into this, permission to log into your account for the purposes of investigating and reproducing the issue should they need to. 

If you're not sure where your Mayhem ID might be, this EA Help article will help you locate it: "Find your Mayhem ID in The Simpsons: Tapped Out". Standard smile

Thanks,

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 62 (5,378 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Tappers, 

Thanks for sending on those examples. The team have looked into the issue and asks that anyone who's unlocked the Metal Depot but can't see it in their inventory to get in contact with our support team asap so they can help from there. 

To contact our support team, please follow the steps in this guide: (TSTO) How to contact support 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 62 (17,662 Views)

My metal deposit is not showing up.

★★★ Newbie

My metal deposit is not showing up in my inventory, I have already spoken to them via chat, but they have not given me any support, and I can't follow through with the game mission. Please help me.

Message 14 of 62 (4,901 Views)

Re: My metal deposit is not showing up.

Hero
Hi @bfrozz,
i moved yours in this thread.
This is a known issue, which we have tried to bring to the attention of the development team.
I recommend that you read this answer:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Metal-depot-missing/m-p/11411741/highlight/true#M1...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 15 of 62 (4,863 Views)

Re: Metal depot not appearing

★★★ Newbie
@GlaberNuzHUN Same thing happening to me😒
Message 16 of 62 (4,420 Views)

Re: Metal depot not appearing

Hero
@bbygirl300zx it's a bug I thought they fixed. Other users, in the past, have reported that, going forward with the open questline, it will suddenly unlock. Watch and complete the open missions in the task book.
However, you can follow the instructions given here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Metal-depot-missing/m-p/11411741/highlight/true#M1...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 17 of 62 (4,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The contact me screen won’t appear on my device when trying to report the missing metal depot so I can’t report the issue or continue the game - please can you fix this asap. It didn’t get fixed or solve itself with the summer update either

Message 18 of 62 (4,159 Views)

Hero
@katiemouse2 You can also fill in the report from this link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
Some contact options are available on business days and business hours, so if none of them appear, please try again later or on another day.
I have started a new game myself and have not encountered any problems; try to go on with the story, completing the open questlines .. if everything is OK the missing piece should be delivered to you!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 19 of 62 (4,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 20 of 62 (4,071 Views)