Metal depot missing

by XX_Gl3xy_XX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Metal depot missing

★★★ Newbie

I got a problem with getting metal depot Its missing So long And i am still waiting if it Will get in storaged buildings or placed but Its not i got railyard And plastic depot but metal depot Is missing sorry for my english i am from czechia

Message 1 of 62 (13,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

Community Manager

Hi Tappers, 

Thanks for sending on those examples. The team have looked into the issue and asks that anyone who's unlocked the Metal Depot but can't see it in their inventory to get in contact with our support team asap so they can help from there. 

To contact our support team, please follow the steps in this guide: (TSTO) How to contact support 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 13 of 62 (17,661 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Metal depot missing

Hero
@XX_Gl3xy_XX This is a problem that has happened to several users. Go on with the story; check if there is any questline to complete. One user got unlocked this way, by himself, after completing a mission!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 62 (13,169 Views)

Re: Metal depot not appearing

★★★★ Novice

I have a same issue. According to the game, the metal depot is available in my town, but I can't find it in my inventory or anywhere else.

My ea acc to the game is : GlaberNuzHUN 

Message 3 of 62 (12,882 Views)

Re: Metal depot missing

Hero
@GlaberNuzHUN As I wrote above, this same, identical thing happened to other users .. going on with the story, it suddenly gave him back the metal deposit!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 62 (12,868 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello I have a serious issue, because I can't finish one quest in Simpsons Tapped Out. The problem started when I got a building that was free - Springfield Dump where I could recycle the trash I collected in my city. There was a capacity of 2000 trash. When I got to 2000 it told me it was full and the box turned grey so I couldn't get any more trash. But when I clicked multiple times on that full box I got into a menu that I wasn't supposed to access yet because I hadn't started the Monorail  task yet. In that menu I could get blueprints for the trash I collected and when I got to a sufficient number of blueprints, I got a reward and that reward was Monorail tracks, but I wasn't supposed to get these tracks yet, because I hadn't started the main Monorail quest. But I didn't know that before so I started the quest after I got these tracks. So as I was finishing tasks for that Monorail quest I got to that point where I turned the trash to blueprints again and as the first prize in that quest I was supposed to get the Metal Depot. But I didn't get it. It's saying that it is unlocked and is in my city, but that's not true. Its not in my inventory and re-installing the game did not help.

Message 5 of 62 (12,920 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

Hey @Jakubmjsjk,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 62 (12,899 Views)

Hero
@Jakubmjsjk This is a common problem, but is easily solved by continuing to play. It will be the system, when the time comes, to give you the building you miss.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 62 (12,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc Two month passed. Still nothing.
Message 8 of 62 (12,764 Views)

Hero
@summerfied Time passes quickly when you are having fun! It is not a matter of time, but of continuing to develop the storyline of the monorail quest. I'm not telling you that everything is fine; unfortunately there is really some problem, because many new users are experiencing this problem. Something in the timeline of the story went wrong; no longer flows linearly! Whoever solved it, did it simply by playing; as the story progressed, suddenly the game gave him the factory, asking him to make new ones to produce metal. This while the development team solves the plot of this important part of the game.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 9 of 62 (12,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Problem is that i can not continue the storyline because i still need Metal depot to finish it :/// i asked EA team for help. Three times my case was closed without  any help

Message 10 of 62 (12,754 Views)