Rif.: Metal Depot Missing

by sierranash12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Metal Depot Missing

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if this has been a discussion before so feel free to let me know.

I am missing the Metal Depot. I cannot find it anywhere and haven't had the best of luck with EA Help. If anyone can help me with this issue please do. I stopped playing this game well over 2 years ago because of this issue.

Message 1 of 3 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sierranash12 yes, it has already been discussed because unfortunately it happens often lately!
There are two paths to the solution: the first path is to contact EA support, while the second possibility is to continue collecting the rewards using the available resources; when you receive the bundle consisting of the J. Cobbs character + Skin for RAIL YARD, the game will magically remember the metal depot and give it to you.

Screenshot_20220605-115451.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (304 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sierranash12 yes, it has already been discussed because unfortunately it happens often lately!
There are two paths to the solution: the first path is to contact EA support, while the second possibility is to continue collecting the rewards using the available resources; when you receive the bundle consisting of the J. Cobbs character + Skin for RAIL YARD, the game will magically remember the metal depot and give it to you.

Screenshot_20220605-115451.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc Thank you !
Message 3 of 3 (298 Views)