Lost Donuts and Yearbook Content

by jrdelpizzo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Donuts and Yearbook Content

★★★ Newbie

I was told to post here by support. I bought 3 items in the yearbook (worth 90 donuts) and I logged out. I logged back in and noticed 2 of the 3 items were gone and 1 was in my inventory. Unfortunately, the other two items were back in the yearbook and my 60 donuts were gone. Has anyone gotten a solution for this?

Message 1 of 4 (184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Donuts and Yearbook Content

★ Pro
@jrdelpizzo Its unfortunate that support sent you here. This is basically a players forum, and no one here can alter anything in your town or account. Suggest you recontact support and explain it again, and ask them to return the two items into your town. They should be able to do that easier than replacing donuts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@jrdelpizzo Its unfortunate that support sent you here. This is basically a players forum, and no one here can alter anything in your town or account. Suggest you recontact support and explain it again, and ask them to return the two items into your town. They should be able to do that easier than replacing donuts.
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ya I thought that was odd too. Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

Community Manager

@jrdelpizzo We can see that content on the account, and see if an item or two is missing. It is something support has to do, so I would reply to support in more of a missing content than a missing purchase issue. You can list you used donuts, but make it more missing content related.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)