Lost 17-18 million dollars overnight

by slicemonster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost 17-18 million dollars overnight

★★★ Newbie

My money has depleted from 21 million yesterday to 4 million today. Haven’t bought anything and haven’t sent Cecil Terwilliger on any ‘money’ tasks.

Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost 17-18 million dollars overnight

★ Pro
@slicemonster Hi. I would try a uninstall reinstall as long as you play with an account. After that if the issue persists you need to contact EA support as no one here can access your files or see whats in the server.
You can access support from in game on the help link in the build menu. Post back if you have any issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (177 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@slicemonster Hi. I would try a uninstall reinstall as long as you play with an account. After that if the issue persists you need to contact EA support as no one here can access your files or see whats in the server.
You can access support from in game on the help link in the build menu. Post back if you have any issue.
Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)

Community Manager

@Willy9292 wrote:

@slicemonster Community Managers do not have the ability to dive deep into games. As someone who used to work on that side of things, support can look at previous saves and see if the money was there and then when it went missing. It can take a bit of time. If a reinstall does not work, create a case and explain in detail what happened.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! How, specifically, do I request help from Support? The site keeps routing back here…

Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)

Community Manager

@slicemonster 

Follow the steps in the TSTO Missing Content article. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)