Re: Losing donuts when quitting/restarting the game or when going to my friends

by MrMannus

Original Post

Losing donuts when quitting/restarting the game or when going to my friends

★ Novice

- I got 18 donuts from the 3 buildings that give donuts. The total went to 591. I quit the game, completely restart it, the total is now 573.

- If I go to my friends after getting the 18 donuts, I usually lose 6 donuts when I come back to my town.

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @X_EnzoMatrix_X

Hmm, that is odd! Something is not right there. It might just be a delay in your purchase showing up in your donut balance. 🤔 Our support team can take a look at what's been happening with the donuts just in case.

Please use the steps in this guide to reach our support team: 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Sometimes donuts from Lard Ladfactory, Lard Lad Land and Costmo dont add up after quitting the game. Today I had 201 donuts. After opening the game I have only 189 donuts left.

This is happening too often!

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)