Login Failed error - can't log in to Spore

by Griebtopia123

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Login Failed error - can't log in to Spore

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

"There was an error connecting to the Spore servers. Your computer might be offline or your internet connection may be having problems. Check your connection or visit Spore.com for additional assistance or server status."

I'm online, I do not see any connection problem, and I've already deleted login.prop multiple times. @Freggi-Liz, do you have any ideas?

I'm on Windows 10, by the way.

Message 1 of 6 (10,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login Failed error - can't log in to Spore

[ Edited ]

@Griebtopia123 

Please avoid double flooting post to your problem. If you have followed the instructions and nothing works ,  you must contact a game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

I can only help in ingame questions and hardware, but not in  technical glitches  - like a account issue

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (10,456 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Griebtopia123 

Please avoid double flooting post to your problem. If you have followed the instructions and nothing works ,  you must contact a game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

I can only help in ingame questions and hardware, but not in  technical glitches  - like a account issue

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 6 (10,457 Views)

Origin Spore login failed

★★★ Newbie

Attempt to log in to the Origin Spore but will continue to fail. Please tell me how to solve it.

Message 3 of 6 (8,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apparently on the spore website it says that they in fact are still in maintenance and will remain that way until march 24 which I'll assume is in 2019 or the current year. So we must wait for them to tell us what to do until then. So don't go restarting your stuff because whatever this person is telling you, is lies and is heavily faulty. 

Message 4 of 6 (9,155 Views)

Made new account, can't log in

★★★ Newbie

So for a while now, I've wanted to create an alt account of sorts so I can get a user view of all my items but for some reason, Spore won't let me log in with this new account. I got it verified on EA and everything under the username 2RiaDragonGirl2 but when I try in Spore, it greets me with the "Login fail" message. I tried deleting the login.prop and even checking my firewall but nothing seems to work. Is it because I've logged in with my main account previously or is there another reason?

Message 5 of 6 (8,748 Views)

I need your help,please!

★★★ Newbie

I bought Spore and its DLCs on the steam,but when I tried tp login in, I failed.Besides,the game said that my computer couldn't connect with Spore.

Message 6 of 6 (8,607 Views)