by Gimpytheimp

Original Post

Re: Log in issues with Spore on Steam

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. That worked nicely (once I found where the digital code in Steam was and got my Origin account correct.

Message 51 of 60 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where did you find the steam digital code? I tried entering the confirmation number Steam gave me into the origin product code, but that didn't work

Message 52 of 60 (1,746 Views)

★ Novice

Right click the game in your list and click "View CD Key." A message box will open, hit the button that says "copy to clipboard." Then open Origin and go to the Origin menu at the top. Select "Redeem Product Code." Paste the code there and hit the button. Congrats! You own Spore on Origin as well.

Message 53 of 60 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Spore on Steam as well and it still isn't working...

Message 54 of 60 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

etwork problem, says there occurred an internet bugs, player tracking Galactic Adventures via steam

Message 55 of 60 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA PLEASE SAVE US

ALLOW STEAM ACCOUNTS

Message 56 of 60 (1,353 Views)

Re: this is bull

★★★ Newbie

How do I find this 'Origin'?  I have no idea what it is.

Message 57 of 60 (1,152 Views)

Re: this is bull

@1fishmob, Hi

The download to the client can be found here

https://www.origin.com/en-us/download

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 58 of 60 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I opened Steam and then i bought spore. I Went into spore and everything was alright. I tried logging in and it said invalid. I was so confused. So then i went onto EA And checked the issues other people had like me. I looked your response to some one and it said : " Use the same digital key you have got through steam in Origin, otherwise you can't use the full function " I was like What is a digital key... I'm so confused can someone please tell me what a digital key is? And Also my mom is contacting EA Tonight. Still PLEASE Respond to me. This is serious because I payed money. Teeth bared Disappointed

Message 59 of 60 (1,072 Views)

★ Novice
Same
Message 60 of 60 (867 Views)