by Gimpytheimp

Original Post

Re: Log in issues with Spore on Steam

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I got the same issue when I bought it today, just glad it's a EA thing and not a steam thing, otherwise i would have wasted £9.99, still annoying though

Message 21 of 60 (6,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah I got this problem as well

I was originally thinking it was due to owning the gal adv pack and the C&C pack when the spore profile page says I don't own either

happy it's just a login glitch....will just keep trying to login later

Message 22 of 60 (6,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I succesfully assign my Origin account to spore (I check it on spore.com) but can't  login in the game.

Message 23 of 60 (6,276 Views)

Re: Cannot log in to Spore - 'Login Invalid'

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. Never had a problem logging in then, installed the cute and creepy pack and poof my login is invalid. :catsad:. I have been told that they are aware of the issue and they are working on it.

Message 24 of 60 (6,144 Views)

Re: Cannot log in to Spore - 'Login Invalid'

★★★ Newbie

I played this game a few years back and loved it! Saw it was on sale on Steam so I bought the game + both expansions, but when I load the game up I too am unable to 'login' with my old account (states Login Invalid). So I tried to create a new EA account with a new email, and that still says the same thing. Would be awesome to get back into this game again...

Odd how many people seem to have had this problem over the years without any solution.

Message 25 of 60 (6,135 Views)

Spore login in-game not working, login failed - invalid login.

★ Novice

I have tried on both spore and spore galactic adventures and can not log into my spore account to upload creations at all, I can however log in to my spore account and EA accounts using these details fine so I know the details are correct, I have tried deleting the login file in %appdata% and a few other "fixes" but none work, a friend is experiencing exactly the same problem and we are both a bit annoyed, I have purchased the game today from steam and it is annoying not being able to access all features... please help.

Message 26 of 60 (6,131 Views)

Spore login issue

★★★ Newbie

Attempting to log into Spore. Had an account in 2009, login credentials don't work. Changed password, game still won't accept correct credentials. Tried to make a new account, game told me my serial was already registered to the old account.

Message 27 of 60 (6,126 Views)

Invalid Login

★★★ Newbie

my account is active but in game it will not let me login. it says invalid login

i bought a new copy of the game through steam to be able to get the expansion.

Message 28 of 60 (6,123 Views)

★ Guide

I had to call EA support to have my origin account recognize my retal version of SPORE...and it still won't log me in as i get the dreaded "INVALID LOGIN"" problem still...this is a hassle to those who love spore and it's expansions..hope they fix it soon and this is not signs of worse things to come to this online features..

Message 29 of 60 (6,134 Views)

Sharing and Ownership issues with Spore: Galactic Adventures

★ Novice

I am unable to upload any content from or using Galactic Adventures, I belive this is because I do not have GA as a one of my "registered" games on the spore site, I baught the game from steam and can't seem to activate it, anybody able to help?

Message 30 of 60 (6,112 Views)