by Casanova1214

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello guys!

I just bought all three spore games, but i cannot log in in game! What is the matter? It say when i write my account details in, that the game cannot communicate with spore servers, or i have no internet connection. Well i have internet connection, and i checked in my windows firewall, that the spore games are enabled to communicate with the internet. So what is wrong?

Thank you for your help!
GG!

Message 1 of 9 (8,198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Log in In-game failed in SPORE

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you @Freggi-Liz !

i already encountered these topics, had no luck with them tho. I contacted ea support live chat, and they managed to solve my problem. The problem was, as the helper said: spore must be registered on origin to play it properly and log in in-game. So he registered my steam-bought spore games on origin too, thy appear on my origin account and now i can log in in-game.

Thank you for your help, and answer tho.

Bb.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (9,181 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Casanova1214,

We have posted in this topic already some tips, jump to it and keep an eye at images on side 4
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Spore-Account-Creation-or-Login-Issues-FAQ/m-p/1428048#U1428048
https://help.ea.com/en/article/account-creation-or-login-issues/

I hope this will helps! 

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 9 (8,161 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you @Freggi-Liz !

i already encountered these topics, had no luck with them tho. I contacted ea support live chat, and they managed to solve my problem. The problem was, as the helper said: spore must be registered on origin to play it properly and log in in-game. So he registered my steam-bought spore games on origin too, thy appear on my origin account and now i can log in in-game.

Thank you for your help, and answer tho.

Bb.

Message 3 of 9 (9,182 Views)

Hey @Casanova1214

Yes that's true, I do not read it in your post.

Who buys Spore through Steam, it must register afterward in Origin.

Otherwise it is not possible to use the online function.

Have fun and thanks for your great feedback. Standard smile

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 4 of 9 (8,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do I live chat with Origin to connect to Spore network?

Message 5 of 9 (7,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got spore through a disc i bought on amazon or something, and i cant register online. any help with that?

Message 6 of 9 (5,212 Views)

★★ Novice

I still fail to log into my account, my spore on steam is connected to origin, and for some reason, still nothing works, any idea how to help me out here?

Message 7 of 9 (4,729 Views)

Hi @STAHPITPLEASENUU

I can't help with account glitches, you need to contact a game advisor.

Please feel free an do it

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

~Liz

Message 8 of 9 (4,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have run into a simmilar problem, only I did register my games with Origin and that process seams to have worked. The games show up in my origin client in my game slibrary and I can install and play the games via the origin client. Still can not connect to Spore Servers and I have tried everything in the 2 official posts for connectivity help.

Message 9 of 9 (4,615 Views)