Level 45 and Quest "We Don't Sell MyPods" Never Appeared

by THEMECHANIC1971

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 45 and Quest "We Don't Sell MyPods" Never Appeared

★ Novice

I noticed I was missing King Toot's so I checked what Quest I needed and the Truffle Quest I completed a while ago and The "We Don't Sell MyPods" Quest Never showed up and I tried making Lisa play the sax 3 times and nothing happened, I don't know what to do now

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 45 and Quest "We Don't Sell MyPods" Never Appeared

Community Manager

@THEMECHANIC1971 I would also check out the King Toot article as a guide to make sure everything is on point in your game. This way if you do have to contact support, you can let them know specifically what is happening.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)

All Replies

Hero

sometimes it takes 6 or 9 times making lisa play sax. If it still won't work contact ea

Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

★ Novice

Okay

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

Community Manager

@THEMECHANIC1971 I would also check out the King Toot article as a guide to make sure everything is on point in your game. This way if you do have to contact support, you can let them know specifically what is happening.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)