Re: I need to reset my system to get my worlds back

by Kyle_Necrowolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need to reset my system to get my worlds back

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I already played all the worlds, but idk how to get worlds back so how can i reset the galaxy or something like that? Im playing at Origin

Message 1 of 2 (1,581 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Pro

There is no limit to how many saves you can have. There will always be six planets available for starting a new game - meaning that when you start a new game, a new save planet will appear on the galaxy menu.

If you do want to delete all save games and start over with a new galaxy, you can reset it by deleting (or moving/renaming) this folder: C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\Spore\Games

This Games folder contains two folders, Game0 (your galaxy) and Game0.old (backup copy). Remove or rename the entire Games folder to reset your galaxy, a new one will be generated the next time you launch the game.

The Spore folder that contains the Games folder contains various other data, including all creations you've made, any downloaded creations, preferences, login info, and cached data. If you'd like to reset the entire game back to the state when it was first installed, you can remove or rename the entire Spore folder.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,556 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Pro

There is no limit to how many saves you can have. There will always be six planets available for starting a new game - meaning that when you start a new game, a new save planet will appear on the galaxy menu.

If you do want to delete all save games and start over with a new galaxy, you can reset it by deleting (or moving/renaming) this folder: C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\Spore\Games

This Games folder contains two folders, Game0 (your galaxy) and Game0.old (backup copy). Remove or rename the entire Games folder to reset your galaxy, a new one will be generated the next time you launch the game.

The Spore folder that contains the Games folder contains various other data, including all creations you've made, any downloaded creations, preferences, login info, and cached data. If you'd like to reset the entire game back to the state when it was first installed, you can remove or rename the entire Spore folder.

Message 2 of 2 (1,557 Views)