I lost the save of the planet for the THIRD time

by IsaqueMineh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost the save of the planet for the THIRD time

★★ Novice

Recently I am having the incredulous problem of simply losing all my progress by ridiculous mistakes. The other time, That I had created a friendly blue bird, when I tried to save the game on the space stage (in which I was with the 4th insigna) the game simply appeared that gave error and closed...

I tried to open and appeared a message of "save corrupted".... I searched several tabs (in which i said to move the Game.old folder to the Game) but nothing helped. I even reinstalled the game, this time using the Origin directory instead of Steam (I got access to the game by typing the code), but it seems that nothing helped ...

If it continues like this, I will choose to leave the community even, despite having LOVED this game so much.... What am I supposed to do? I don't want to create a save and then lose it. Sometimes just by pressing the "Esc" key on a loading screen the game will stop responding, close, and my planet disappears. HELP ME PLEASE

PS: I attached the screenshot that shows the Games0.old folder, and my planet called "Antarctica" remains intact there... But how do I tell the game to insert this file as a planet in the galaxy on the home screen? Even replacing the folder "Games0" does not happen anything Frown

Message 1 of 6 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost the save of the planet for the THIRD time

Community Manager
@IsaqueMineh To check do you use any mods? Do you have any security programs or software that cleans folder locations?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (628 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@IsaqueMineh Wanted to confirm if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (695 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Yes, unfortunately I still can not solve the problem and with each new save, I lose the respective galaxy by the crash error while saving ... As much as the creatures are still saved in the gallery, it bothers me a lot. Is there any way to solve it yet?
Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Oh, I'm sorry it took me so long to answer... I'm getting used to didactics in forums and community xD
Message 4 of 6 (648 Views)

Community Manager
@IsaqueMineh To check do you use any mods? Do you have any security programs or software that cleans folder locations?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (629 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Hello! I was able to solve the problem... I installed spore on another notebook and i was able to play without having this problem ... so far no save is lost and I'm almost in the spatial stage xD... Just having access to my gallery makes me happy! Thanks for the help! <3
Message 6 of 6 (589 Views)