I did everything. There is no way to register a new copy of the game anymore

by Xentacular

Original Post

I did everything. There is no way to register a new copy of the game anymore

★★★ Novice

The game needs to be updated or the servers need attention. The registration part of the game is broken. The servers are still up you can check Spore.com and see new creation being uploaded every hour.

I bought the game on steam, got on support to transfer my games to my origin account, no matter what I do I get the same error upon registering my game "An unknown error occurred, Please try again." 

I know it is verifying my account exists because if you enter it incorrectly is reads that the credentials don't match the system.

SO I tried reinstalled it on origin playing the base game and trying galactic adventures. deleting login.prop I spent hours on customer support with EA. Nothing works

Games busted or least a very important part of the servers is broken and need attending to.

Message 1 of 3 (691 Views)

Re: I did everything. There is no way to register a new copy of the game anymore

★★ Novice
@Xentacular I have exactly the same problem. It connects to the spore servers and can verify that I have entered the correct username and password.
I saw other people saying that passwords and emails need to be short, my email is ###########@gmail.com and my password is #########.
Both of them only have numbers and letters and still it doesnt work
Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

Re: I did everything. There is no way to register a new copy of the game anymore

★ Novice

I have the same problem !

Message 3 of 3 (458 Views)