I cant login to spore with EA account

by TawnyBarnOwl

Original Post

Re: I cant login to spore with EA account

★★★ Newbie

I have bought EA games on Floppy, CD, DVD, Origin, Steam.. It seems like every ea game has some Bul&%$*^&%$ with account log in, CD, DVD, keys, broken net interface. 

Hell back in the day the copyright protection was so bad the game wouldn't run off of its own disk half the time. EA forced me to learn how to hack, because hacking your legitimate CD was the only way to get the damn thing to run.  

I stopped buying EA after BF4 which I played for about 2 hours out of 72 (broken integrated web interface). such a waste of cash grrrrr mad even now.  

.....however, I'v always been interested in spore... but its EA we know we don't buy EA any more right?....but its on sale ...and ....its been over a decade.. so .. it should be good right?

3 hours later

SON OF !@&%%^$&^##%%%%@!%^^^&  NEVER AGAIN ... EA We're DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (putting that on my tomb stone)

Message 11 of 15 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thank you. This worked 100%. May God bless your soul.
Message 12 of 15 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko They shouldn't need EA's Launcher to play the game.
this is a stupid answer. and in no way helps anyone.
Message 13 of 15 (645 Views)

★★ Novice

So it's 2020, I buy an EA game (spore) via steam, run it, fill my EA credentials... zilch. Email and password don't match? They do, in my EA account web browser window they do. Also on the spore webpage it shows my EA credentials. What is going on?

I already filed a money back claim, meanwhile - since it's 2020 - you could show us customers some magic, or else try to introduce your left hand to the right one.

Cheers.

Message 14 of 15 (510 Views)

★★ Novice
@FaZe_Rato EDIT I went so far as to install origin and spore. The same, no login. It is EA's fault. Crapware.
Message 15 of 15 (502 Views)