I cannot get Achievements and I don't appear in leaderboards for Adventures

by xXEatThatPieXx

Original Post

I cannot get Achievements and I don't appear in leaderboards for Adventures

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

For some reason I do not appear in leaderboards for adventures and I cannot get achievements. I have not been able to unlock achievements since 2016 and I havent been able to appear in leaderboards since 2012, according to my Spore Page, which is 100% accurate as currently, even after playing an adventure, my username will not show up.

Achievements:

I cannot get new achievements. I tried to get Tribal Socialite, in which it appeared at the bottom of the screen after I spent 20 minutes befriending every tribe, only to discover it did not update in my achievement list or on my spore page.

Also, recently I have been re-earning achievements I got in the past.

I assumed the reason this wasnt working was cuz of an age-old bug: The Joker Badge bug, where it disables achievements for your other games. But I have deleted all my saves, reinstalled the game several times over the years, and still no luck.

GA Leaderboards:

My username simply does not show up in GA leaderboards, no matter what. I tried it on my own adventures, even did it on a friends adventure with only 2 people on the leaderboard, and no luck. When I finish the adventure, my name DOES come up on the leaderboard, but in the sporepedia, for  my buddies, and on spore.com, it doesnt show up

Even on my spore page it says I havent played on any adventures since 2012.

I know this isnt just me, i have leaderboards packed full of people on adventures i shared yesterday. Few buddies said they didnt see me on the leaderboards either.

So now, im really stuck. I honestly tried almost everything, might reinstall the game again, but not really hoping too. Im suspecting this is some sort of account bug, because im pretty sure there arent files for adventure leaderboards, thats all on spore.com. I tried to contact EA help, but neither of the guys I contacted new what to do, they instead reported the bug.

What do I do...?

Message 1 of 3 (835 Views)

Re: I cannot get Achievements and I don't appear in leaderboards for Adventures

@xXEatThatPieXx wrote:

I tried to contact EA help, but neither of the guys I contacted new what to do, they instead reported the bug.

What do I do...?

I can only speculate, why nobody contacted you and you got non answer of your questions! Why is this? This game is a very old. Only old veterans who have been involved into Spore from the beginning of development through to release can help. I'm such an old veteran, you can see that. In EA support working often young people, they aren't familiar with the game. 

Okay, let's get back to your question. It's a simple bug that you can fix. Delete the old graphics cache in Spore, expand the cache in the game under Settings, Graphics. Watch the FAQ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

Next trick. Make sure and logged in at the same time in Sporepedia outside the game (Internet). Log in the game, it should work then

Good luck!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 3 (813 Views)

Re: I cannot get Achievements and I don't appear in leaderboards for Adventures

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry I didn't see this forever ago, but all I have to do is delete the graphics cache and increase the cache size? After I delete the package it should replace itself after I restart the game, correct?

Message 3 of 3 (618 Views)