Re: I can't log in with my original spore account

by Boellegilde

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't log in with my original spore account

★★★ Newbie

I can no longer log in with my original email account, can't log in to Spore.com, Here, or anything I don't know the problem I just can't log in at all and I keep getting this

[Your credentials are incorrect or have expired. Please try again or reset your password.]

I have to made a new account to communicate to get some help on this problem, please respond. Frown

Message 1 of 9 (3,791 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

[UPDATE] Nvm, I decide to change my password on my old email and now I'm able to log in to spore again. so no need for help now

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (3,770 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

[UPDATE] Nvm, I decide to change my password on my old email and now I'm able to log in to spore again. so no need for help now

Message 2 of 9 (3,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChaolinDrake we have tried different email addresses to start with but can not login. we created a new EA account also. Any idea what else can be done?
Message 3 of 9 (1,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can't log in at all are Spore servers shut down or what am I doing wrong. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,837 Views)

★ Novice

I did the same thing and can still not log in...

Message 5 of 9 (1,678 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having a similar problem. I have long since I last played spore cancelled whatever email address I used for my spore account back then,

so when I tried starting the game today I chose the, "register with your EA account" option. When i try to do that however, it gives me this error:

"The email address and password could not be found in our system, please try again, if this doesn't work, try contacting customer support."

(More or less directly translated by me, as i get the error message i danish, since, well, that's where i live.)

Now i am certain that i am using my correct password and email. since i used the same to log into origin to start the game, and to log into the webside here to write this complaint.

If anyone knows more about this, I would be very grateful.

Message 6 of 9 (1,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem!

Message 7 of 9 (1,378 Views)

★ Novice

I got around it.

I wrote to EA, and with their help i got the game on Origin (They redeemed my game Ativation key from steam to origin). Once there, i just needed to download the game again and VOILA. In the login screen to spore Just type your E-mail, password AND a screen name. 

anyway, thats how i did it..

Message 8 of 9 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That unfortunately did not work for me. Frown

Message 9 of 9 (1,327 Views)