Re: I bought all of Spore a long time ago

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

I bought all of Spore a long time ago

★★ Newbie

So I bought Spore and all its expansions when EADM was still a thing. My problem is I tried to register my Spore game and the expansions to my Origin Account and it says that its already been Registered. So I am unable to add my CD Keys to Origin. Is there anything I can do?

Message 1 of 3 (512 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Omega_Supreme85 Did you redeem the product codes before, or is this your first attempt? If you redeemed it before, probably you did so on a different EA account than the one you're using now, so you'd just have to sign in on the same account where they were originally redeemed to be able to access them.

The other possibility is not so pleasant, which is that you may have purchased a second-hand game where someone else already redeemed the product codes, in which case there's no possibility for you to redeem them now.
Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

Thank You for answering the question @JanePhoenix

but at Spore ticks the clocks a little bit differently ..

@Omega_Supreme85
Spore is an older game and the physical version cannot be redeemed by Origin. You must contact a Game Advisor.

Only these can manually add the game to their account

Here we go -> https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 3 of 3 (391 Views)