Rif.: How to unlock Maude Simpsons Tapped Out

by Bafanc

Original Post

How to unlock Maude Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing Tapped Out for years now on my EA account. I’ve recently started playing again (I can’t remember when I last played) and I have the gypsy fortune teller building from the original Halloween event back in 2014. I never made it far along enough in that event to unlock Maude on my account. I have refreshed and refreshed on the yearbook to see if I could unlock her but she does not appear. Was anyone able to unlock Maude recently (2023 or later) if they already had the Gypsy fortune teller? If so, how did you do it?

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Rif.: How to unlock Maude Simpsons Tapped Out

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hazel14700769 technically there is nothing strange or peculiar to do; Maude's character is automatically unlocked by purchasing or winning that building (can be found in the School Yearbook). 

Unfortunately (I checked in one of my cities) the building, although it unlocks the Maude character, is not tied to the character. Even if you keep the building, the character will not follow it to the archive!
Are you sure you don't have the Maude character? Have you checked through the municipal registry office?
Probably, if you miss it, you will have to wait for it to come out as a single prize, in a mystery box

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)