Rif.: Heyus Heyus bought and then vanished

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Heyus Heyus bought and then vanished

★ Novice

I bought Heyus Heyus and Ring A Ling. Placed Heyus Heyus. Started quests. The next day, Heyus Heyus and Ring A Ling were gone, but so were the 200 donuts I’d spent on them. Ive tried the online tricks to reset them and no dice. 

Message 1 of 9 (449 Views)

Hero

before closing the application it is recommended to go to the nearby area (and perhaps return to the city) to synchronize the game progress with the online servers, otherwise these remain only on our device, waiting for synchronization, and if something goes wrong we can lose them.

In your case... try logging in again; sometimes happen, but then everything goes back to normal after performing a re-sync.

You can also try this in the game options (restore purchases).

Restore_Purcheses.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 9 (427 Views)

★ Novice

Tried both options, no dice. Logging out got me the old save on your other device or progress may be lost (I only play on one device), and restoring purchases got me “no purchases to restore.”

i think i just lost 200 donuts, which is very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 9 (406 Views)

★★ Pro
@hopita01 Open a help desk ticket through the link on the same menu a The Restore Purchases pictured above. They should be able to restore your donuts or the building. But be sure you’ve checked your character inventory for the Ring a Ling first.
Message 4 of 9 (366 Views)

★ Novice

How do you open a help desk ticket? When i cluck help it just brings me back here to the forums. 

Message 5 of 9 (329 Views)

Community Manager

@hopita01 Through the game is best, as when you do it this way it attaches all the account info.

If you have your Mayhem ID you can go to help.ea.com and do it there as well.

Get Help in TSTO article will also show you how to do this.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 9 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Message 7 of 9 (299 Views)

★ Novice

I filed a help desk ticket, and it has been marked as resolved. Only im still out 200 donuts, and no sign of heyus heyus. Sigh. 

Message 8 of 9 (195 Views)

Community Manager

@hopita01 These get confusing sometimes as resolved doesn't always mean they won't help. Resolved could mean that the ticket has been transferred. As there is a mobile team that works on these vs the normal support it could have been transferred to them.

I would reach out to chat as they can see why it was closed and see if it was transferred and provide more info. I used to handle most of TSTO cases and i can tell you that it doesn't always mean the case is just closed out. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (161 Views)