Betreff: Help my game has a 3D Anaglyph effect on it and I don’t know how to rem

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Help my game has a 3D Anaglyph effect on it and I don’t know how to remove it.

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know what I did I just logged into spore and had the 3D Anaglyph effect on it and I don’t know how to remove it I’ve looked though setting and nothing came up when I googled how to remove it can someone please help.

Message 1 of 8 (818 Views)

Betreff: Help my game has a 3D Anaglyph effect on it and I don’t know how to rem

Hi @moblovergrrl 

I can't imagine the spore produces an anaglyph error when comes to log in. It may be a error in your video card, or a bug in your monitor.

Make sure you have all the updates of your hardware

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 8 (798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I did do I computer is up to date and my monitor doesn’t have anything wrong with it but nothing seems to show itself when it comes to this glitch and it’s only spore that’s doing it to hell I went into the debug menu and tried to see if it was some sort of cheat but it wasn’t the game functions normally it’s just that the game has a 3D Anaglyph effect and nothing else I have no clue what the hell I did. Maybe it’s some glitch with the graphics files but IDK how you find those on you computer.

Message 3 of 8 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not joking btw look for yourself

https://youtu.be/Xoi6qdqpspQ

Message 4 of 8 (785 Views)

Hi @moblovergrrl 

thanks for the video.

Alright, this is a graphics error that happens during login.

I would clear the graphics cache in Spore.
I would also expand the cache in Spore under Settings / Graphic

Instructions can be found in our FAQ, there are the links that lead to the respective topics

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

———-
Message 5 of 8 (768 Views)

★ Guide
Hi @moblovergrrl!

Did @Freggi-Liz instructions worked for you? This is a pretty unique error that I haven't seen yet and I would like to know if there's a solution to help other users in the Brazilian community.

Thanks!
Message 6 of 8 (735 Views)

Re: Help my game has a 3D Anaglyph effect on it and I don’t know how to remove i

★★★ Novice

Just put 3D glasses on! Problem solved! Cool

Spore cool.

Message 7 of 8 (716 Views)

Re: Help my game has a 3D Anaglyph effect on it and I don’t know how to remove i

thats a great solution, thanks for your feedback. 😎

———-
Message 8 of 8 (707 Views)