Help account

by nhsscui4k5vy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help account

★★★ Newbie

Good evening everyone.

Firstly, I apologize for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.

I've been a Simpsons player for a while now, I'm always playing and stopping playing. A few days ago, when I downloaded the game again to play and logged into my account, it simply wasn't found, as if it didn't exist. I tried to log in to the EA website with my account and it wasn't found either, which is why I think I ended up creating another one in the same email by accident.

The account I'm referring to is the one I'm using to create this topic. I don't know why my account isn't being found, as I didn't take any kind of punishment and I didn't intentionally close it either.

Can someone help me? The account's nickname is "riquez1n" and the email to which it is linked is in my EA account.

Message 1 of 6 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help account

Community Manager

Hey @nhsscui4k5vy 

If your game has been saved and linked to your EA account, you can get in touch with our support team for further assistance. The team will look into this for you. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (403 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @nhsscui4k5vy 

If your game has been saved and linked to your EA account, you can get in touch with our support team for further assistance. The team will look into this for you. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 2 of 6 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Pulsar How do I do this? Yesterday I created a case but I didn't get a response. Where can I see when you respond?

Message 3 of 6 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I won't be able to review your case or speed up the response. If you do not hear back from the team, you can create a new case or reach out to the team via live chat. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 4 of 6 (385 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, i have something like you, i play a long time ago and when i try to reconnect with my mail, the game do a new springfield like a loose my old save.
Do you find someting ? the support team respond you ?

Message 5 of 6 (292 Views)

Community Manager

If you are having trouble submitting your case, you can open our website from a new incognito tab and try again. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 6 of 6 (150 Views)