Re: Game crashes whenever I try to visit Springfield Heights / friends. Help!

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Game crashes whenever I try to visit Springfield Heights / friends. Help!

★★★ Newbie

My game crashes and takes me out of the app whenever I try to go into the Springfield Heights leaderboard and visit friends worlds. I can’t complete the mission ‘The first billion is the hardest’ because of this. Any idea how to fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)

Hero

@connorcalthrop

Make sure  you have and keep 10-15 gbs of free space at all times. IOS may need 10%  of total free and it lies to you.
regularly clear history of spotify and safari if you use them. Turn off offload apps reboot and see if that helps .
Let us know how it goes

★★★ Newbie

Have tried all these things but unfortunately it just doesn’t work! I downloaded the game for the first time in about 8 years last, so not sure if it’s something to do with that? But think I’ve had the problems for a while! 

Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

Hero

If you are sure you have the free space and have tried a fresh download of the game and still have issues, contact EA through the help link on the loading store, try to get phone or live chat M-F US central time business hours

Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)