Game Won't Load on iPhone 15 Pro Max After Update

by harris210985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Won't Load on iPhone 15 Pro Max After Update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

New update: game still not loading on an iPhone 15 pro max. Or on an iPad. Is this ever going to be fixed? No help or response any longer from ea help 

Message 1 of 5 (921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Won't Load on iPhone 15 Pro Max After Update

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@H0ld3nGatsby @harris210985 I play on an iPhone 15 Pro Max as well as the latest iPad and they both currently load up fine. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled on both with no issues. Have either of you been logged in without issues in the last 48 hours?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I might have tried about  a hundred times since the update and i got in twice. Sounds like fire when i tap to continue then it cuts off  and im left back at my homescreen… i hope they get a bug fix soon

Message 2 of 5 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@H0ld3nGatsby @harris210985 I play on an iPhone 15 Pro Max as well as the latest iPad and they both currently load up fine. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled on both with no issues. Have either of you been logged in without issues in the last 48 hours?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (297 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @harris210985 and @H0ld3nGatsby! 👋

It's been a while, and I'm curious if @EA_Shepard's troubleshooting steps helped you with the loading issues? If they did, marking their post as 'Accept as Solution' would be fantastic for helping others in the community experiencing similar issues.

Thanks, and Happy Tapping o/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @harris210985 and @H0ld3nGatsby

We'll take the silence as a sign that all is running smoothly since. 😄 We'll mark @EA_Shepard's post as the solution as a result. It'll help others with similar issues find solutions quickly.

I'll close this thread out here but if something changes or new questions come up, please don't hesitate to start a fresh thread or pop into an existing live one. 😄

Happy Tapping o/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (46 Views)